We are the global color manufacturer and the days of our shared services center in Brno are definitely not painted grey. You will meet those who like to work with numbers, accounting, foreign languages and administration.
From Brno we take care about invoice administration, accounting, HR and education. We are supporting our colleagues in PPG European offices, but also in the US, Canada and Mexico. In Brno we are more than 470 people and you can meet young faces, but also experienced matadors. And what is the most importat thing - everybody is smiling :)
New project:HR Ops-Customer Service Representative(EN+Dutch)
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for an HR Operations, Customer Service Representative to join our Global Human Resources organization. This position is responsible for providing employee assistance (via phone, live chat, email) with inquiries related to Human Resources and related policies, procedures, and transactions using HR systems, service center technologies / knowledgeware within the HR Operations Center.
▪ Handle incoming phone calls, live chats and receive and process incoming work through a ticket management system
▪ Use procedures, policy manuals, knowledge management, and other reference materials to assist in answering and resolving employee/manager inquiries
▪ Communicate Human Resources and other related, policies, procedures, and government regulations
▪ Forward employee to functional specialists when in-depth functional knowledge is required
▪ Document all employee inquiries and issues
▪ Conduct frequent review of Frequently Asked Questions, policies, procedures to identify steps needed to answer customer inquiries
▪ Recognize and report unusual events or consistent problems areas to Team Lead
▪ Full professional fluency in English and Dutch + other European languages are welcomed (German, Italian, Polish, French, ...)
▪ Experience in customer service, call centers and in a corporate environment is an advantage
▪ Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
▪ Communication skills with a strong customer service attitude
▪ Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask
What we offer
Friendly, multinational team, opportunities for professional development and career growth, nice atmosphere, 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, bonuses, many activities within the company (massages, workshops, team buildings), chillout room, benefits.
ContactPPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.