We are the global color manufacturer and the days of our shared services center in Brno are definitely not painted grey. You will meet those who like to work with numbers, accounting, foreign languages and administration.
From Brno we take care about invoice administration, accounting, HR and education. We are supporting our colleagues in PPG European offices, but also in the US, Canada and Mexico. In Brno we are about 500 people and you can meet young faces, but also experienced matadors. And what is the most importat thing - everybody is smiling :)
HR IT System Analyst
The HR IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for participating in system configuration, interface development, system maintenance, and enhancement HR IT projects. They will be trained to provide specialized technical knowledge in HR Workday system.
The HR IT Systems Analyst should have experience in understanding the needs of the business and how to address those needs with effective IT solutions.
As a member of the Global IT organization you will:
• Design, develop and implement HR IT solutions including integrations, system configuration, and reporting in the HR Workday system
• Collaborate with a team of HR IT colleagues and other stakeholders to define and translate requirements into solutions within HR Workday
• Implement appropriate data security solutions when necessary
• Ensure business application systems comply with standards
• Respond appropriately to system maintenance requests and use their analytical abilities and technical skills to isolate and solve problems
• Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts
▪ Minimum of 2 years experience in systems analysis, design, development, and implementation + a degree in relevant discipline is an advantage
• An understanding of basic concepts, terminology and practical application of technology
• System configuration experience
• Strong analytical abilities and technical skills
• Proven global support skills and self-learning capabilities
• Good understanding of system integration concepts
• Ability to design applications using the appropriate system standards
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Opportunity to be part of a Global IT team supporting the HR community, an organization moving to world-class operational excellence, technology, engagement and compliance
• Very good growth and development opportunities through involvement in a great breadth of topics and exposure to different levels of the organization
• There will be the opportunity to travel due to the scope of the role and we expect traveling approximately 25% of your time
• Competitive package and flexible working opportunities incl. occasional home office
ContactPPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.