We are the global color manufacturer and the days of our shared services center in Brno are definitely not painted grey. You will meet those who like to work with numbers, accounting, foreign languages and administration.
From Brno we take care of invoice administration, accounting, HR and education. We are supporting our colleagues in PPG European offices, but also in the US, Canada and Mexico. In Brno we are about 500 people and you can meet young faces, but also experienced matadors. And what is the most important thing - everybody is smiling :)
This position delivers standard, compliance, and ad hoc reports to HR, update and develop new reports based on customer requests. This role is also responsible for the development of new reporting features and system functionality in coordination with HRIS.
It requires the ability to analyze HR data from conceptualization through presentation of the data and proficiency with reporting and analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodology
• Generate standard and periodic HR metric data, report,s and analyze data for EMEA countries and SBUs, including design and development of advanced custom reports
• Process customer requests for a variety of ad hoc / on-demand reports with guidance from the Global Reporting Lead
• Prepare statistics and metrics reporting tools for regional managers
• Maintain standard reports and manage revisions for corrections, or system environment changes
• Maintain documentation of changes to reports and specifications
• Run tests to find errors and confirm reports meet specifications; analyze to find causes of errors and revise as required
• Develop and maintain reporting dashboards and trend analysis
• Merge data from multiple sources/systems and conduct some calculations/data processing to meet interim and/or complex reporting needs
• Experience with gathering and documenting data and reporting requirements
• Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files and file structures
• Experience with data analysis, including the ability to transform raw data into finished products (reports, scorecards, and dashboards)
• Highly proficient MS Excel
• Fluent English language skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to perform root cause analysis to correct errors
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
ContactPPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.