PPG: BRINGING INNOVATION TO THE SURFACE (TM)
PPG Industries’ vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Founded in 1883, the company serves customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, PPG operates in more than 70 countries around the globe. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: PPG).
For more information visit: www.ppg.com.
IT Risk Analyst - security
We are building a new international team focused on risk issues in global security.
As the IT Risk Analyst, you will conduct analysis to identify, monitor, and assess the risks posed by cyber actors and threats against PPG information systems, infrastructure, and cyber-related interests. Also develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of PPG’s systems globally and identify opportunities for effective use of security tools and procedures. Drive for the integration of risk analysis process improvements and practices that will improve resiliency within the PPG business environment.
If you have experience in risk management, IT, speaks English and want to provide tactical analysis and advice for the PPG worldwide management, send us your CV!
• Lead and perform global risk management projects from planning to system implementation in fields of cybersecurity, process transformation, acquisition, and various other key risk areas;
• Gather requirements, perform process mapping, build use cases, and identify opportunities for process improvement, optimization, and transformation
• Manage reviews to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of risk mitigation activities;
• Review work papers, including planning documents and audit reports, to ensure clear identification of risks and issues;
• Communicate review findings timely and collaborate with process owners to develop creative, yet practical, recommendations to remediate findings;
• Facilitate root cause analysis, gap analysis, and other process improvement approaches
• Work directly with stakeholders to elicit their input and feedback on risk initiatives
• Min 2+ years of IT or IT security work experience with a focus on systems analysis, application development, database design, or administration
• At least 2+ years of experience in risk management areas, information security compliance, or audit
• Experience in implementing and assessing SOX related standards, guidelines, and other regulatory mandates
• Excellent communication skills, lead presentations, training courses; feels comfortable working with non-technical business partners
• Ability to solve complex technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, well-rounded experience, and knowledge
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
ContactPPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.