We are the global color manufacturer and the days of our shared services center in Brno are definitely not painted grey. You will meet those who like to work with numbers, accounting, foreign languages and administration.
From Brno we take care of invoice administration, accounting, HR and education. We are supporting our colleagues in PPG European offices, but also in the US, Canada and Mexico. In Brno we are about 500 people and you can meet young faces, but also experienced matadors.
Communication Specialist (EMEA)
Are you passionate about communication? Do you believe that employee communication and employee engagement are crucial areas for business growth and employee happiness?
If you have experience with working in internal/external communications on top of that, this job is the right fit for you!
You will be part of a young team, participate in creative projects for the whole EMEA region and cooperate with interesting people, departments and functions. Check our PPG People blog (www.ppgpeople.com) that would be your daily bread.
• Coordinate all aspects of employee communication across EMEA region
• Coordinate the regional PPG People external blog: create a content strategy; gather the content and coordinate with copywriters; communicate & network with employees, stakeholders and customers
• Create and distribute key EMEA messages: regional newsletters and internal messages; identify & implement new trends in internal communication
• Implement a region’s strategic communication plan and strategy
• Support employee engagement & brand awareness: identify the most efficient communication ways, project management of the key communication activities
• Support regional social media channels: in cooperation with Social Media Specialist prepare the communication strategy for PPG People stories and other campaigns
• Analyze and report: regular reporting (Google Analytics); constant development and improvement; optimize blog performance
• Provide expertise in communication & branding
• 1-2 years’ experience in communications, journalism, PR or related field
• Very good English (verbal as well as written)
• Knowledge of Google Analytics &FB Business Manager advantage
• Knowledge of key principles in the delivery of significant communication programs/projects
• Ability to create understandable, impactful communications messages
• Understanding of current trends in communications, PR, digital/social media
• Computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
• Very good communication and organizational skills, ability to prioritize work
• Ability to work independently as well as cooperate with the team and build effective relationships
What do we offer:
Friendly team, nice atmosphere, a lot of internal training and opportunities for personal and professional growth, many activities within the company (massages, workshops, team buildings), chillout room, benefits, etc. For more details please check our facebook page "PPG People Brno".
ContactPPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.